With the 5-in-1 ‘Music Master’ you can play, listen and transfer all your vinyl, CDs and tapes, radio broadcasts and any other external music (e.g. reel-to-reel, 8-track, MP3 player, USB stick, SD card etc.) onto a new CD, all at a touch of a button, without a computer!
To copy your music collection, simply play your record (33/45/78rpm), tape cassette, CD, radio station, digital music on SD card/USB stick or any other external source via Aux-in socket; to copy to CD just insert a blank disc in the CD burner, press record and let the ‘Music Master’ do it all.
You can even create your own CD compilations from a variety of tapes, vinyl records and CDs in your collection, by recording individual songs and radio programmes all onto a single recordable CD.
Also, exclusive to the 'Deluxe' model, you can play digital music files from an inserted USB stick or SD memory card.
You can also record music to USB stick/SD Card and transfer the digital audio files (mp3) to your computer. Simply insert stick/card into built-in slots, press record, then remove and insert into your PC.
Your newly digitised music can now be transferred onto an mp3 player or stored on your computer as a backup.
Available in a choice of either black or silver facia.
- 3-speed turntable (33/45/78 rpm)
- Full-function twin CD player/recorder
- Cassette tape player with fast forward
- Stereo FM/MW radio
- Large digit blue-backlit LCD display
- X-bass for enhanced bass sound
- Features detachable stereo speakers (15W pmpo), remote control, headphone socket and line-in jack for MP3 player
- Deck measures 8¾" x 12½" x 11" (22 x 32 x 28cm) with lid closed, speakers each measure 8¾" x 5¾" x 5¾" (22.6 x 14.5 x 14.5cm)
- Standard Delivery (approx. 7 working days) - £3.99
- Express Delivery (approx. 3 working days) - £4.99
- Next Working Day Delivery (orders must be placed by 2pm Monday to Friday) - £6.99
- We deliver to mainland UK, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and Scottish Highlands & Islands
- Every product is covered by our 14-day money back guarantee
- Every product is guaranteed for at least 12 months. If your item develops a fault within the guarantee period, we will either refund (only if within 14 days) or replace free of charge
- If you wish to return an item to us for whatever reason, please call us on 020 3617 7400