- No. of items:0
- Cost: £0.00
Make light work of cleaning up with a motorised ash vacuum cleaner. Totally self-contained with a powerful 1200W motor to quickly suck ashes into the 20L fire-resistant steel storage tank.
Includes a double filter system to ensure no dust or ash escapes back into the room.
- Cleaning mechanism - automatically shakes and removes ash attached to the filter
- Powerful 1200 watt motor
- 20Litre metal canister
- No waste bag necessary
- NOT for vacuuming liquids
- Standard Delivery (approx. 7 working days) - £3.99
- Express Delivery (approx. 3 working days) - £4.99
- Next Working Day Delivery (orders must be placed by 2pm Monday to Friday) - £6.99
- We deliver to mainland UK, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and Scottish Highlands & Islands
- Every product is covered by our 14-day money back guarantee
- Every product is guaranteed for at least 12 months. If your item develops a fault within the guarantee period, we will either refund (only if within 14 days) or replace free of charge
- If you wish to return an item to us for whatever reason, please call us on 020 3617 7400
ReviewsBack to Top
Excellent product, does what it promises08/07/2013 16:25:00
I invested in this product because I am disabled and I found that the ash pan for my solid fuel roomheater (also powers my central heating) was far too heavy for me to manage. This removes the need to lift that ash pan as I can drag the Cene Hot along on its little wheels (these do sometimes come off.) I do not seem to have any problems with any part of the machine getting hot and it appears solidly made.
Not fit for purpose22/06/2013 17:12:00
Despite several attempts at cleaning the filter, it still blocked constantly and was therefore, of no use at all. Very very disappointing.
It is ok but I am disappointed in the product22/05/2013 15:34:00
I am disappointed in the overall usage of the CENE HOT ASH Vacuum. I sometimes don't use the product when putting out the ash as it clogs up to easily.
Not Suitable For My Needs.17/05/2013 12:16:00
The main difficulty with this product is that t takes too long to empty my burners because of having to stop it to clear the filter. I'm also not sure it could stand hot ashes due to the plastic lid and housing. This might be OK for use in smaller fires. Customer service excellent though with a no quibble returns policy; due to that I'd definitely buy from this site again.
Value for money28/03/2013 18:52:00
Pleased I bought it
Easy to use - does the job!28/03/2013 10:59:00
Very safe and dust free to use if instuctions are followed G.H
At last no more fire dust getting to T.V. D.V.D. and similar technical stuff
Was kept fully informed about the reason for the delay. do not regret buying the product07/02/2013 08:20:00
The product is really good but It does not clear the whole amount of ash without the tube becoming hot. I use it to clean around the hearth, it saves a lot of bending and is quicker than a brush. I would buy this product again.
Q&AsBack to Top
If you would like to ask a question about this product please email us at email@example.com