- No. of items:0
- Cost: £0.00
Eckman 2-in-1 Extendable 32.6cc Petrol Chainsaw & Hedge Trimmer
- Tackle extra-high hedge trimming and large branch lopping jobs quickly and safely
- Interchange between the reciprocating hedge trimmer & Oregon chainsaw branch lopper
- Features an additional 1m/3ft 3” extra long extension pole
Tackle extra-high hedge trimming and big branch lopping jobs quickly and safely, keeping both feet on the ground with the ingenious, versatile Eckman ‘Add-It-2’ petrol-powered extendable chainsaw lopper & trimmer.
This superb set now features an even more powerful, hard-wearing 32.6cc air-cooled power unit with full crankshaft for maximum torque, and twin bearings for smooth running and reduced vibration.
Plus a 40cm/16” angle-adjustable, reciprocating hedge trimmer, 36cm/14” self-lubricating Oregon chainsaw branch lopper and additional 1m/3ft 3” extra long extension to provide maximum reach up to 3m/9ft 10” - all with tool-free, quick-fit, no fuss attachment!
Adjustable harness with hip protector, comfort grip handles, chainsaw sharpener and tool kit are all included FREE.
MU814 - Enhance the Add-It kit and save extra when you add the brush cutter and double line bump-feed grass trimmer attachment pack!
Don't need all attachments?
If you do not require the power unit complete with all attachments you can select the individual add-ons to suit your requirements. Click Here for full details.
- 32.6cc air-cooled power unit with full crankshaft and twin bearings
- 40cm/16” angle-adjustable, reciprocating hedge trimmer
- 36cm/14” self-lubricating Oregon chainsaw branch lopper
- Additional 1m/3ft 3” extra long extension pole
- Adjustable harness with hip protector
- Comfort grip handles
- Chainsaw sharpener
- Tool kit
- Full crank
- Twin bearing 32.6cc/0.75Kw/6500rpm air-cooled 2-stroke (petrol/oil mix)
- 70cm/26 ½” aluminium pole and quick-fit connector
- 0.75l full tank gives approx. 50mins use
- EU11 safety/emission approved
- 180 degree angle-adjustable
- 40cm/2500rpm reciprocating blades
- 2.4cm/1” D max. cut
- Fitted with 26cm/10” aluminium pole
Chainsaw Branch Lopper:
- 36cm/14” Oregon chain and bar - 5,000RPM Max
- 25cm/10” D cut.
- 24cm D triple-cut blade
- 76cm/30” aluminium pole
- 76cm/30” pole
- 12cm diameter double line bump-feed spool
- 2.8m/9ft 2” long x 2.4mm cutting line
- Standard Delivery (approx. 7 working days) - £2.99
- Express Delivery (approx. 3 working days) - £4.99
- Next Working Day Delivery (orders must be placed by 2pm Monday to Friday) - £6.99
- We deliver to mainland UK, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and Scottish Highlands & Islands
- Every product is covered by our 14-day money back guarantee
- Every product is guaranteed for at least 12 months. If your item develops a fault within the guarantee period, we will either refund (only if within 14 days) or replace free of charge
- If you wish to return an item to us for whatever reason, please call us on 020 3617 7400
Q&AsBack to Top
If you would like to ask a question about this product please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1) A more professional 2-stroke engine: in place of the original half crankshaft single bearing 30cc model, this new 32.6cc engine has a full crankshaft supported by two bearings, the advantages of which provide increased reliability and longevity, better balance with much reduced vibration, improved starting and far easier servicing.
2) Harder wearing (longer lasting) square profile drive shafts in place of star-shaped shafts.
3) Increased the length of the extra Extension Pole (originally costing an extra £9.95 but now supplied free of charge), from 76cm (30”) to 1m (39 ¼”), increasing the overall maximum reach from approximately to 300cm (9ft 10”) using the branch lopper. The maximum reach using the hedge trimmer attachment and additional extension pole is 278cm (9ft 1 ¾”).