Wireless Cycle Brake Light
- Tells other drivers that you’re braking, helping to prevent rear shunts
- Potentially lifesaving 2-in-1 cycle light and brake light
- Powered by 2x AAA batteries
We all know how potentially dangerous cycling on the roads can be and how important it is to be visible to other road users.
This easy to fit, automatic wireless light from Ventus detects when it gets dark and comes on automatically after 30 seconds of cycling, plus, with Wii G-Sensor technology it detects when you are braking and a red brake light illuminates in ‘hi-intensity steady on mode’, just like a car, to prevent shunts from behind - during day or night.
At night the light operates like a conventional rear cycle light that can be set to blinking or steady, but still when you brake the ‘hi-intensity’ red light comes on.
The light turns off automatically when the bike is stationary for 4 minutes.
This excellent, unique and potentially lifesaving device is powered by two AAA batteries which allows for up to 800 hours of use when used during the day or up to 200 hours when used day and night. With average cycling usage this should be sufficient for one year.
- Auto-On function after 30 seconds of cycling at night-time
- 'Hi-Intensity' red brake light
- Wii G-Sensor technology detects when you are braking, day or night
- Rear cycle light can be set to blinking or steady for night-tme cycling
- Auto-off activates when the bike is stationary for 4 minutes
- powered by 2x AAA batteries
- Battery life - 2x AA batteries provides:
- Up to 800 hours of use during the day
- Up to 200 hours when used day and night
- Standard Delivery (approx. 7 working days) - £3.99
- Express Delivery (approx. 3 working days) - £4.99
- Next Working Day Delivery (orders must be placed by 2pm Monday to Friday) - £6.99
- We deliver to mainland UK, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and Scottish Highlands & Islands
- Every product is covered by our 14-day money back guarantee
- Every product is guaranteed for at least 12 months. If your item develops a fault within the guarantee period, we will either refund (only if within 14 days) or replace free of charge
- If you wish to return an item to us for whatever reason, please call us on 020 3617 7400