More than 80% of UK homes lose heat through the wall behind their radiators. (Source: BSRIA report: 46% of homes have pre-1976 cavity walls, 40% have uninsulated solid walls).
Fitting this pack of 10 UK-manufactured Heatkeeper 'Energy Saving Trust Recommended' Radiator Panels behind your radiators is fast and simple, does not require removal of the radiator, and will greatly reduce heat loss due to their unique design, which in turn makes the room feel warmer.
Like all the best ideas, it’s a brilliantly simple concept – the highly reflective panels ‘bounce’ heat back into the room – so you can enjoy the warmth rather than the wall heating up.
The panels also stimulate the distribution of warm air around your home – making rooms feel warmer and more comfortable and also helping to eliminate cold spots.
Panels are easily cut to size to fit any size of radiator, and come supplied with double sided tape and full instructions.
Heatkeeper panels are an Energy Saving Trust Recommended product. The Energy Saving Trust offers impartial advice on how to reduce carbon emissions and save money on energy bills.
Savings in heating costs as a result of fitting the HeatKeeper panels will depend on factors such as the type of walls in the home and the type of energy used. Savings will be greater for houses with solid or uninsulated cavity walls, which accounts for more than 80% of homes.
The Energy Saving Trust on the use of radiator panels:
"If you're trying to save money on your heating bills and reduce your energy consumption, radiator reflector panels are an attractive low-cost option. Fixed behind your radiators, they reflect heat from the radiator back into the room, instead of letting the heat out through an external wall. They have most benefit when installed on uninsulated wails."
- The Heatkeeper radiator panels are designed for domestic use, and should only be used with hot water heating systems.
- An industrial variant of this panel and mini panel are also available.
What you will receive:
- Radiator Reflector panels
- 1x25m Double sided tape for every 5 panels
- Detailed fitting instructions
- These insulation panels are most effective where the gap between the wall and the radiator is greater than 20mm.
- Ensure that the wall that the panel being adhered to is clean and the surface is smooth.
- Although these panels can be fitted to woodchip and rough surfaces they may require the use of an additional strong adhesive.
Smart Saving: Buy a 20 pack of these Heatkeeper Radiator Panels (HKP2) for an extra saving!
- Made from metalized PVC.
- Cost-effective - Energy saving and help reduce fuel bills
- Enhanced heat distribution - reduces radiator heat-up time and eliminates cold spots
- Help reduce discolouring above the radiator
- Energy Saving Trust Recommended
- Dimensions: 580mm high x 450mm wide x 8mm deep
- Weight: 100g per panel (approx.)
- Standard Delivery (approx. 8 working days) - £3.95
- Items identified as eligable for Next Working Day Delivery (orders must be placed by 6pm Monday to Friday) - £6.95
- Items identified as heavy incur an additional delivery charge
- Every product is covered by our 14-day money back guarantee
- Every product is guaranteed for at least 12 months. If your item develops a fault within the guarantee period, we will either refund (only if within 14 days) or replace free of charge
- If you wish to return an item to us for whatever reason, please call us on 0344 482 2112
Customers Also LikedBack to Top
De Vielle® Portable Convector Heateronly £29.95
De Vielle 2-in-1 Gas/Fan Heateronly £129.95
Energy-Saving Reflective Radiator Sheetonly £11.95
Ultra-Slim Heated Hairbrushonly £14.95
Electric 1200W Halogen Heater Buy 1 Get 1 FREEonly £39.95
Portable Gas Fire and 4 FREE Gas Cartridgesonly £39.95
WoodMiser & CoalMiser - Twin Packsonly £19.95
Convector Heater With Timeronly £34.95
Sorry this product is currently unavailable