Cocktail Audio X10 1TB CD Recorder & Music Player
- Stores up to 15000 albums - without needing to use a computer
- Artist, album and track info saved to 1TB hard drive
- Records to popular audio formats including FLAC, WAV, mp3, AAC and many more
The Cocktail Audio X10 will revolutionise how you listen to your CD collection forever by storing up to 15000 albums in one compact music player at the touch of a button - all without needing to use a computer.
Simply insert your CD into the Cocktail Audio X10, press play & record and within 3-4 minutes the whole album will be loaded on to its built-in 1TB hard drive (internal memory) ready for you to listen to whenever you like.
Your shelves and cupboards will become free from CD clutter and your music will be instantly accessible.
The artist, album and track information is automatically saved at the point of recording a CD to the X10 by using its built-in music recognition software to extract track, album & artist data stored on the CD.
By using the user-friendly on-screen menu and remote control, your favourite music is now at your fingertips ready to be accessed and played again and again with your CDs packed away.
Plus, unlike its competitors, the X10 allows you to record your CD in perfect ‘lossless’ CD quality (WAV and FLAC formats) for the highest standard of audio playback available.
For full comparative details simply click the ‘more info’ tab above to view the X10 ‘product comparison chart’ PDF document.
But that's not all!
What sets the X10 apart from the competition is that it is so much more than just a CD recorder/player:
- Analogue to digital converter: Preserve your old vinyl and tape collection by using the Aux-in socket to connect external devices to the X10, such as a record turntable or tape deck. The X10 will record and convert your vinyl or cassette collection into a digital format, therefore retaining the quality for many years to come.
- X10 to PC connectivity: Back-up your recordings from the 1TB hard drive to your home PC using the built-in USB output slot (cable supplied).
- Line-Out: With the X10’s line-out ports you can connect the unit to your existing home stereo system or connect to a set of accompanying 60watt high spec. Cocktail Audio studio speakers, available to purchase separately - product code ‘CAS2’
To get even more from the Cocktail Audio X10’s already impressive range of features you can connect the unit to the internet using either an Ethernet cable (supplied separately) or the USB Wi-Fi Internet Dongle which is available to purchase separately – item CAWF1.
Once connected to the internet you gain easy access to additional online only features:
- Internet Radio: you can access and play thousands of internet radio stations on your Cocktail Audio X10, and you can record these radio programmes to the hard drive.
- Music Streamer: Stream (play) music saved on your home PC/computer on your Cocktail Audio X10 using the internet connection. For example, if you order the Wi-Fi Internet Dongle you can play music on the Cocktail Audio X10 that is saved on your PC’s hard drive, including your iTunes collection!
- Music Library Organisation: Using Cocktail Audio’s web application you can edit album cover art from three different data sources, create playlists, delete & edit song/album/artist/genre information.
- Cocktail Audio Web App: For a full demonstration on how the Web Application works please watch the video below.
For more information on the Cocktail Audio X10 you can click here to view an X10 demonstration video, read the comparison document comparing the X10 with its main competitor (simply click the ‘More Info’ tab above) and watch the demonstration showing you how the web application works by clicking here.
- 1TB internal memory (hard drive) - able to store up to 15000 albums
- Album, artist and track information is automatically added
- Playback your collection at your convenience
- Space saving: allows you to put away your CD collection
- Measures just 4” high x 7” wide x 5 ¾” deep (9.8 X 18 X 14.7cm)
- Internet radio player: connect the optional extra wireless internet dongle, or use the LAN connection for tuning in to up to 10,000 internet radio stations
- Access BBC On Demand stations including podcasts
- Reservation internet Radio record function - record your favourite radio broadcasts to listen to later
- Auxiliary input and digital encoder means you can connect your old record or tape players and can convert this to digital and save to the hard drive (memory) too! (Your turntable will require a pre-amp)
- USB out connection for transferring your entire collection of recordings from hard drive to PC (CDs as well as vinyl/tape) for safe permanent back up
- Music streaming: using the internet connection it will play music stored on your home computer
- Line-out means you can connect the X10 to your existing stereo system, or to the optional-extra 60watts high spec. matching speakers
Type: Front loading
Supported media: CD, CD-DA, CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R/RW
Supported audio codec & format: MP3, FLAC, WAV, WMA, M4A, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, PCM, PLS, M3U
Rated output(8ohm) of speaker out: 30W+30W @1KHz, 8ohm, 1% THD
Head phone out: 100mW+100mW @1KHz, 16ohm, 0.1% THD
Line out: 2Vrms @1KHz, 0.1% THD
Input sensitivity of Line(AUX) in: Max 1Vrms
Optional Bookshelf(Passive) Speakers x 2
Woofer: 4 inch / 8 ohm / 40W
Tweeter: 1 inch / 8 ohm / 10W
Dimensions: 13.5(W) X 24(H) X 23(D)cm
Display: 3.5 inch color TFT LCD for various menu with vivid high quality graphic user interface(GUI)
Output: Line-out, Speaker out, Headphone out, SPDIF(Optical out)
Network: Wired - Ethernet(10/100) LAN / Wireless(Optional) - 802.11b/g/n WiFi USB dongle
USB: Host X 2ea - High speed 2.0 host port / Target X 1ea - High speed 2.0 target for PC
Supported audio codec & format: MP3, FLAC, WAV, WMA, M4A, AAC, Ogg Virbis, PCM, Playlist(PLS, M3U)
Supported online services: mp3 streaming from UPnP and Samba compatible devices & internet radio streams available via Cocktail Audio Web App.
Upgrades/Updates: FREE firmware updates available (internet connection required).
Type: 3.5 inch SATA(1/2) hard disk (** support up to 2 Terabytes)
File system: NTFS and FAT32 (** NTFS recommended)
Supported OSD Languages: English, French, German, Korean, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, Turkish, Greek, Czech, Polish, Hebrew
Power: AC adapter(24V/3.5A)
Dimension: 18(W) X 9.8(H) X 14.7(D) cm
- Standard Delivery (approx. 8 working days) - £3.95
- Items identified as eligable for Next Working Day Delivery (orders must be placed by 6pm Monday to Friday) - £6.95
- Items identified as heavy incur an additional delivery charge
- Every product is covered by our 14-day money back guarantee
- Every product is guaranteed for at least 12 months. If your item develops a fault within the guarantee period, we will either refund (only if within 14 days) or replace free of charge
- If you wish to return an item to us for whatever reason, please call us on 0344 482 2112
Sorry this product is currently unavailable