- Simply attaches to your garden hose to vacuum up dirt and debris
- Uses the Venturi effect, caused by the difference in water pressure, to suck up dirt/debris
- Collected debris can be used as garden fertiliser for veg patches/beds/borders
Ponds do require maintenance in order to look their best and guarantee a good quality of life for fish and healthy looking pond plants and flowers. This maintenance can typically be a time consuming and dirty job requiring delving to the bottom of the pond to scoop out dirt, debris and fish waste by hand.
The PondVac™ provides a fast, easy and clean way to keep your pond fresh, your fish healthy and plants stunning.
Simply connect your garden hose and allow the Venturi effect caused by the difference in water pressure to suck up dirt/debris which is then collected in the re-useable muslin bag.
The debris makes great garden fertiliser for veg patches/beds/borders.
It comes with a 3ft aluminium telescopic handle and a suction-brush attachment with rollers for gliding over the pond bottom, gently removing dirt whilst protecting pond life and fish.
The PondVac™ is a great British invention and guaranteed for 3 years.
- Connects to any regular garden hose
- Re-useable muslin bag for collecting debris
- 3ft aluminium telescopic handle
- Suction-brush attachment with rollers
- 3-Year Guarantee
- Standard Delivery (approx. 8 working days) - £3.95
- Items identified as eligable for Next Working Day Delivery (orders must be placed by 6pm Monday to Friday) - £6.95
- Items identified as heavy incur an additional delivery charge
- Every product is covered by our 14-day money back guarantee
- Every product is guaranteed for at least 12 months. If your item develops a fault within the guarantee period, we will either refund (only if within 14 days) or replace free of charge
- If you wish to return an item to us for whatever reason, please call us on 0344 482 2112
Sorry this product is currently unavailable