Combine 49.3cc’s and 1.7kW of engine power producing 10,000rpm, with ultra sharp, top of the range 18” (46cm) Oregon 21LP72X professional chain with an automatic oil feed system, and you’ve got a chainsaw guaranteed to make cutting logs up to a massive 16” (41cm) in diameter as easy as a knife slicing through butter!
Instead of the usual 32 toothed chain, the Oregon 21LP72X has 36 razor-sharp teeth. That’s 12% more cutting power for the same effort!
This superb air cooled 2-stroke chainsaw also features a top quality Japanese ‘Walbro’ carburettor for increased reliability, Oregon guide bar, “instant” automated chain brake for safety, large, cushioned handle, easy-to-follow instructions including useful guides for the first time user on how to use the saw in a variety of situations, plus FREE saw chain sharpener, spark plug spanner, petrol/oil mixing bottle and chain guard. There’s even a clever anti-freeze feature to allow the carburettor to function correctly if temperatures fall below freezing.
Manufactured to the highest European safety and emission standards.
- 2-stroker, 49.3cc, 1.7kW Engine
- Max. Speed - 10,000rpm
- 18” (46cm) Oregon 21LP72X professional chain
- Automatic oil feed system
- Max cutting diameter - 16” (41cm)
- Top quality Japanese ‘Walbro’ carburettor
- Oregon guide bar
- Automated chain brake
- Cushioned handle
- Easy-to-follow instructions
- User guide
- Saw chain sharpener
- Spark plug spanner
- Petrol/oil mixing bottle
- Chain guard
- Anti-freeze feature
- Manufactured to the highest European safety and emission standards
- Weight: 7.5kg
- Fuel tank capacity: 550ml
- Unleaded fuel / 2-stroke oil mix: 25:1
- Tested and Approved to GS/VDE, EU11,CE
- Standard Delivery (approx. 7 working days) - £3.99
- Express Delivery (approx. 3 working days) - £4.99
- Next Working Day Delivery (orders must be placed by 2pm Monday to Friday) - £6.99
- We deliver to mainland UK, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and Scottish Highlands & Islands
- Every product is covered by our 14-day money back guarantee
- Every product is guaranteed for at least 12 months. If your item develops a fault within the guarantee period, we will either refund (only if within 14 days) or replace free of charge
- If you wish to return an item to us for whatever reason, please call us on 020 3617 7400