The rust proof frame is made from extra strong galvanised steel and will hold wood firmly in-place with its non-slip, serrated teeth, providing a stable platform and leaving you with two free hands to safely and easily cut wood to your required length.
The Eckman saw horse is fully flat-pack collapsible so can be stored neatly away or hung-up in the garage.
It is designed to hold wood up to a massive 25cm (10”) in diameter, with a maximum length of 1.8m (71”), and a maximum permissible load of 100kgs (220lbs).
Ideal for using with either a chainsaw or handheld saw, there is no danger of logs/wood tipping or overbalancing.
Simple home assembly required.
- Made from extra strong galvanised steel
- Non-slip, serrated teeth
- Suitable for manual sawing and chainsaws
- Holds wood up to 25cm (10”) in diameter
- Holds wood up to a maximum length of 1.8m (71”)
- Holds a maximum load of 100kgs (220lbs)
- Size when folded: 100cm H x 80cm W 7.8cm D
- Size when unfolded: 81cm H x 80cm W x 80cm D
- Weight: 7kgs
- Standard Delivery (approx. 8 working days) - £3.95
- Items identified as eligable for Next Working Day Delivery (orders must be placed by 6pm Monday to Friday) - £6.95
- Items identified as heavy incur an additional delivery charge
- Every product is covered by our 14-day money back guarantee
- Every product is guaranteed for at least 12 months. If your item develops a fault within the guarantee period, we will either refund (only if within 14 days) or replace free of charge
- If you wish to return an item to us for whatever reason, please call us on 0344 482 2112
Sorry this product is currently unavailable