190 Litre Rainsaver Water Butt
- Measures 26" wide and stores up to almost 42 gallons
- Includes lid, base, rain diverter and tap
- Water your lawn, flower beds or vegetable patches for free and despite hosepipe bans
Please Note: This item is despatched directly from the supplier and therefore delivery will be between 7-10 days.
This market leading Rainsaver Water Butt collects natural rain water so you can redistribute them around your garden as and when it is needed.
The 190litre model measures 26” (66cm) wide and will store up to almost 42 gallons.
This Water Butt is manufactured from 75% recycled plastic and made in the UK and comes with a lid, base, rain diverter (from your gutter to the water butt) and tap which can be used to fill up a watering can - so it’s environmentally friendly in more ways than one!
It’s important that we do everything that we can to use water wisely. Every year over 100,000 litres of rainwater falls on the roof of each home with nearly all of this goes straight down the drain - essentially, the average home could refill these water butts over 500 times a year!
By starting now you’ll not only be doing your bit to ease the pressure on our reservoirs, you could even save money if you are using a water meter.
- Environmentally friendly: made in the UK; 75% recycled plastic; water conservation
- Base & tap for easy-filling of watering can.
- Rain diverter from gutter
- 5yr guarantee
- Standard Delivery within 8 working days: UK Mainland - £3.95; Non-mainland - £6.95
- Items identified as eligible for Express Delivery (orders must be placed by 6pm Monday to Friday for next working day): £6.95 UK Mainland; £9.95 Non-Mainland
- Every product is covered by our 14-day money back guarantee
- Every product is guaranteed for at least 12 months. If your item develops a fault within the guarantee period, we will either refund (only if within 14 days) or replace free of charge
- If you wish to return an item to us for whatever reason, please call us on 0344 482 2112