Please Note: This item is despatched directly from the supplier and therefore delivery will be between 7-10 days.
Your plants, flowers, trees and vegetables all prefer good healthy natural rain water to common chemically-treated household tap water and this space-saving 100litre butt is just the thing for catching rainwater without losing too much garden/patio space.
It measures just 15” (38cm) wide and will store up to an impressive 100 litres (almost 22 gallons) of rain water. What’s more it’s manufactured in the UK from 75% recycled plastic and comes with a lid, base, rain diverter (from your gutter to the water butt) and tap! So it’s environmentally friendly in more ways than one and it’s easy to use.
Order now to catch winter and early spring showers so you’re prepared for everyday watering and any future potential droughts.
- Environmentally friendly: made in the UK; 75% recycled plastic; water conservation
- Space-saving: 37” high (94cm) excluding base (base measures 12” / 30cm high).
- Base & tap for easy-filling of watering can.
- Rain diverter from gutter (fits to 2.5” (65mm) square downpipe, or 68mm round downpipe).
- 5yr guarantee
- Standard Delivery within 8 working days: UK Mainland - £3.95; Non-mainland - £6.95
- Items identified as eligible for Express Delivery (orders must be placed by 6pm Monday to Friday for next working day): £6.95 UK Mainland; £9.95 Non-Mainland
- Every product is covered by our 14-day money back guarantee
- Every product is guaranteed for at least 12 months. If your item develops a fault within the guarantee period, we will either refund (only if within 14 days) or replace free of charge
- If you wish to return an item to us for whatever reason, please call us on 0344 482 2112
Sorry this product is currently unavailable