Combining advanced technology with dynamic styling, this superb Pulsar Kinetic watch is manufactured by the Seiko Watch Corporation which has been designing cutting edge precision watches for more than 100 years.
This Pulsar watch uses unique and award winning Kinetic technology which converts the movement of your wrist into electricity and constantly recharges the built-in battery. Normal everyday wear provides a backup charge sufficient to run the watch for up to six months – far longer than other automatic watches.
It really is the perfect all-round watch - smart enough for business but built for action with a brushed stainless steel case plus an amazing 100m water resistance.
- Powered by the movement of your wrist – with up to 6 month power reserve
- Quartz accuracy
- Lumibrite hands and markers which appear illuminated at night
- 100m water resistance
- Black dial with numeric markers, clear hour minute and second hands
- Mineral crystal glass with magnified date window
- Black padded leather strap with contrast stitching
- 2-Year Manufacturer's Guarantee
- Case Width (Approx): 38mm
- Case Depth (Approx): 10mm
- Strap/Bracelet Type: Leather Strap
- Clasp Type: Traditional Buckle
- Water Resistance Depth: 100 metres
- Water Resistance: Swimming or Snorkelling
- Standard Delivery within 8 working days: UK Mainland - £3.95; Non-mainland - £6.95
- Items identified as eligible for Express Delivery (orders must be placed by 6pm Monday to Friday for next working day): £6.95 UK Mainland; £9.95 Non-Mainland
- Every product is covered by our 14-day money back guarantee
- Every product is guaranteed for at least 12 months. If your item develops a fault within the guarantee period, we will either refund (only if within 14 days) or replace free of charge
- If you wish to return an item to us for whatever reason, please call us on 0344 482 2112
Customers Also LikedBack to Top
Sorry this product is currently unavailable