Lifemax Colour Radio Controlled Weather Forecaster
Rating: 4.7/5read 1 review
- Measures local weather forecast and displays temperature, air pressure and humidity readings on a colour LCD screen
- Ideal for planning day trips, garden care or just for general interest
- Simple installation and operation with incredibly accurate results
Keep one step ahead of the unpredictable British weather with a highly accurate forecast for your own area! This superb electronic weather forecaster clock from Lifemax measures local weather information using a built-in barometer and sensor array - displaying air pressure, temperature and humidity readings as colourful graphics on a clear LCD screen.
At a glance, the time, current weather and an accurate forecast are shown – great for planning day trips, garden care and for general interest!
Simply position the supplied external sensor outside on a window ledge, in a greenhouse or shed - humidity and temperature readings are transmitted to the colour screen.
- User friendly colour graphics
- Simple installation and operation
- Incredibly accurate results
- Clock comes with snooze alarm function
- Powered by 3xAA & 2xAAA batteries or mains adaptor (both available separately)
- Main unit measures 8.5 x 3.4 x 18.5cm
- Standard Delivery (approx. 7 working days) - £3.99
- Express Delivery (approx. 3 working days) - £4.99
- Next Working Day Delivery (orders must be placed by 2pm Monday to Friday) - £6.99
- We deliver to mainland UK, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and Scottish Highlands & Islands
- Every product is covered by our 14-day money back guarantee
- Every product is guaranteed for at least 12 months. If your item develops a fault within the guarantee period, we will either refund (only if within 14 days) or replace free of charge
- If you wish to return an item to us for whatever reason, please call us on 020 3617 7400