- No. of items:0
- Cost: £0.00
The Cocktail Audio X10 will revolutionise how you listen to your CD collection forever by storing up to 7500 albums in one compact music player at the touch of a button - all without needing to use a computer.
Simply insert your CD into the Cocktail Audio X10, press play & record and within 3-4 minutes the whole album will be loaded on to its built-in 500GB hard drive (internal memory) ready for you to listen to whenever you like.
Your shelves and cupboards will become free from CD clutter and your music will be instantly accessible.
The artist, album and track information is automatically saved at the point of recording a CD to the X10 by using its built-in music recognition software to extract track, album & artist data stored on the CD.
By using the user-friendly on-screen menu and remote control, your favourite music is now at your fingertips ready to be accessed and played again and again with your CDs packed away.
Plus, unlike its competitors, the X10 allows you to record your CD in perfect ‘lossless’ CD quality (WAV and FLAC formats) for the highest standard of audio playback available.
For full comparative details simply click the ‘more info’ tab above to view the X10 ‘product comparison chart’ PDF document.
But that's not all!
What sets the X10 apart from the competition is that it is so much more than just a CD recorder/player:
- Analogue to digital converter: Preserve your old vinyl and tape collection by using the Aux-in socket to connect external devices to the X10, such as a record turntable or tape deck. The X10 will record and convert your vinyl or cassette collection into a digital format, therefore retaining the quality for many years to come.
- X10 to PC connectivity: Back-up your recordings from the 500GB hard drive to your home PC using the built-in USB output slot (cable supplied).
- Line-Out: With the X10’s line-out ports you can connect the unit to your existing home stereo system or connect to a set of accompanying 60watt high spec. Cocktail Audio studio speakers, available to purchase separately - product code ‘CAS2’
To get even more from the Cocktail Audio X10’s already impressive range of features you can connect the unit to the internet using either an Ethernet cable (supplied separately) or the USB Wi-Fi Internet Dongle which is available to purchase separately – item CAWF1.
Once connected to the internet you gain easy access to additional online only features:
- Internet Radio: you can access and play thousands of internet radio stations on your Cocktail Audio X10, and you can record these radio programmes to the hard drive.
- Music Streamer: Stream (play) music saved on your home PC/computer on your Cocktail Audio X10 using the internet connection. For example, if you order the Wi-Fi Internet Dongle you can play music on the Cocktail Audio X10 that is saved on your PC’s hard drive, including your iTunes collection!
- Music Library Organisation: Using Cocktail Audio’s web application you can edit album cover art from three different data sources, create playlists, delete & edit song/album/artist/genre information.
- Cocktail Audio Web App: For a full demonstration on how the Web Application works please watch the video below.
For more information on the Cocktail Audio X10 you can click here to view an X10 demonstration video, read the comparison document comparing the X10 with its main competitor (simply click the ‘More Info’ tab above) and watch the demonstration showing you how the web application works by clicking here.
- 500GB internal memory (hard drive) - able to store up to 7500 albums
- Album, artist and track information is automatically added
- Playback your collection at your convenience
- Space saving: allows you to put away your CD collection
- Measures just 4” high x 7” wide x 5 ¾” deep (9.8 X 18 X 14.7cm)
- Internet radio player: connect the optional extra wireless internet dongle, or use the LAN connection for tuning in to up to 10,000 internet radio stations
- Access BBC On Demand stations including podcasts
- Reservation internet Radio record function - record your favourite radio broadcasts to listen to later
- Auxiliary input and digital encoder means you can connect your old record or tape players and can convert this to digital and save to the hard drive (memory) too! (Your turntable will require a pre-amp)
- USB out connection for transferring your entire collection of recordings from hard drive to PC (CDs as well as vinyl/tape) for safe permanent back up
- Music streaming: using the internet connection it will play music stored on your home computer
- Line-out means you can connect the X10 to your existing stereo system, or to the optional-extra 60watts high spec. matching speakers
Type: Front loading
Supported media: CD, CD-DA, CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R/RW
Supported audio codec & format: MP3, FLAC, WAV, WMA, M4A, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, PCM, PLS, M3U
Rated output(8ohm) of speaker out: 30W+30W @1KHz, 8ohm, 1% THD
Head phone out: 100mW+100mW @1KHz, 16ohm, 0.1% THD
Line out: 2Vrms @1KHz, 0.1% THD
Input sensitivity of Line(AUX) in: Max 1Vrms
Optional Bookshelf(Passive) Speakers x 2
Woofer: 4 inch / 8 ohm / 40W
Tweeter: 1 inch / 8 ohm / 10W
Dimensions: 13.5(W) X 24(H) X 23(D)cm
Display: 3.5 inch color TFT LCD for various menu with vivid high quality graphic user interface(GUI)
Output: Line-out, Speaker out, Headphone out, SPDIF(Optical out)
Network: Wired - Ethernet(10/100) LAN / Wireless(Optional) - 802.11b/g/n WiFi USB dongle
USB: Host X 2ea - High speed 2.0 host port / Target X 1ea - High speed 2.0 target for PC
Supported audio codec & format: MP3, FLAC, WAV, WMA, M4A, AAC, Ogg Virbis, PCM, Playlist(PLS, M3U)
Supported online services: mp3 streaming from UPnP and Samba compatible devices & internet radio streams available via Cocktail Audio Web App.
Upgrades/Updates: FREE firmware updates available (internet connection required).
Type: 3.5 inch SATA(1/2) hard disk (** support up to 2 Terabytes)
File system: NTFS and FAT32 (** NTFS recommended)
Supported OSD Languages: English, French, German, Korean, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, Turkish, Greek, Czech, Polish, Hebrew
Power: AC adapter(24V/3.5A)
Dimension: 18(W) X 9.8(H) X 14.7(D) cm
- Standard Delivery (approx. 7 working days) - £3.99
- Express Delivery (approx. 3 working days) - £4.99
- Next Working Day Delivery (orders must be placed by 2pm Monday to Friday) - £6.99
- We deliver to mainland UK, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and Scottish Highlands & Islands
- Every product is covered by our 14-day money back guarantee
- Every product is guaranteed for at least 12 months. If your item develops a fault within the guarantee period, we will either refund (only if within 14 days) or replace free of charge
- If you wish to return an item to us for whatever reason, please call us on 020 3617 7400
ReviewsBack to Top
A great buy - highly recommended08/02/2013 10:11:00
I'm now playing cd's I haven't played for years because of inconvenience of sorting, choosing and loading them.
Fantastic product and reasonably priced. A real competitor (with more functions) to the way overpriced alternative23/01/2013 12:04:00
Maybe not as slick or as good quality build as the few alternatives available but performs all the same functions and more at a fraction of the price. Optional internet radio (wi-fi dongle) a great addition, providing everything you need from one system (great for us all that struggle to get digital radio reception) After just a few days use, navigation becomes easier and it is a very straight forward product to operate
Great little product.21/01/2013 17:37:00
I had returned a Brennan which must have had a faulty hard drive. With the internet connection the X10 required less intervention to enter album data and gives access to a huge number of radio stations and it was cheaper!
Spot on16/01/2013 10:43:00
Just what I have been looking for
I bought this after comparison with the Brennan.16/01/2013 10:11:00
There are pros and cons for both but the price eventually led me to the Cocktail X10. It has met my needs and at 65+ I managed to set it up by myself.
Great,just what it says it does07/01/2013 21:46:00
Made a great choice
A Dream Machine Indeed02/11/2012 13:12:00
After looking at the competition the spec of this little box blows them away. I am busy loading all my cd's. Haven't tried out all it's functions yet but am amazed at what it does.
Very good22/07/2012 12:46:00
easy to use when get used to it
Cocktail X10 Audio.19/06/2012 15:36:00
No problem at all, great product and service.
Simple to use and play back recorded music. Does what it says in the advert. No hesitation in recommending to others.
had difficulty setting up with issued instruction manual,So downloaded the newer version, a lot easier, but still needs some rewrites, to get the full advantage of all this machines capabilites very good product.
The audio player is very easy to use and to operate. The sound quality is good even before running it through my own amp and it is a really useful piece of equipment. I would have thought Wi-Fi would be built in instead of having to buy the dongle separately.
good but I have nothing to compare it to.
great item, fast delivery and great communication
It is early days yet with this type of product. There are bound to be others to follow, but the Audio x10 is a fine box of tricks. At last all my music in one place, and radio too.
LOVELY BIT OF KIT SO FAR,HAD A LITTLE PROBLEM BUT WAS SORTED ON COCKTAIL AUDIO FORUM.
Great little unit so far, easy to use and with a decent set of speakers attached produces a very nice sound.
tGoods value based on limited use
Newcastle upon Tyne
It is early to comment but so far its great
Really impressed with this little unit
Is taking a little time to use effectively
menu system is not the easiest to use. The remote feels a bit flimsy compared to the sturdy looking x10 unit
Still evaluating but seems good value for money so far. The gap between tracks will be a problem for some opera recordings.
It seems to do everything but I would have like a sort facility. Albums are all recorded chronologically as to when you ripped them.
Nice bit of kit but the instruction manual is next to no good at all!
Q&AsBack to Top
If you would like to ask a question about this product please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org