Eckman Log-It Log Saw Horse with Chainsaw Holder
- Locks and holds chainsaw in position
- Allows chainsaw to pivot down using just one hand
- Adjustable length guide helps create uniform log lengths
Holding and operating a chainsaw requires two hands so using a conventional saw horse means you have to put the chainsaw down after each cut just to move the branch along to cut the next log. “Log-It” locks and holds your chainsaw in position on the sturdy 10.5kg galvanised steel frame, effectively taking all the weight of the machine, but at the same time, allowing you pivot the chainsaw down using just one hand to saw through and log branches.
There’s also a 45cm (17 ¾”) long metal safety guard that protects you from the saw chain, an adjustable and lockable length guide if you want to cut uniform lengths of wood, and four wide circular feet for extra stability.
“Log-It” has been designed to take wood up to a maximum diameter of just under 8” (20cm) in diameter and a maximum of just under 6ft (1.8m) in length.
This ingenious but extremely practical and time-saving solution for logging wood comes fully assembled with the exception of fitting the pivot clamp and length guide which takes approximately five minutes to fit. Virtually all designs and makes of chainsaws can be used. For complete safety we don’t recommend using chainsaws with a bar length greater than 46cm (18”). When not in use, “Log-It” folds flat for storage.
- Standard Delivery within 8 working days: UK Mainland - £3.95; Non-mainland - £6.95
- Items identified as eligible for Express Delivery (orders must be placed by 6pm Monday to Friday for next working day): £6.95 UK Mainland; £9.95 Non-Mainland
- Every product is covered by our 14-day money back guarantee
- Every product is guaranteed for at least 12 months. If your item develops a fault within the guarantee period, we will either refund (only if within 14 days) or replace free of charge
- If you wish to return an item to us for whatever reason, please call us on 0344 482 2112
Sorry this product is currently unavailable