- No. of items:0
- Cost: £0.00
Honeyman 4m Hard Wood Hammock
Rating: 4.4/5read 10 reviews
- Beautiful curved arch wooden frame holding a natural cotton canvas hammock
- Strong enough to support a maximum 150kg or nearly 24 stone
- Frame manufactured from Russian Larch wood - renowned for its rot-resistance, strength and longevity
Finished in a light coffee colour stain and measuring a truly impressive 13ft 1½” (4m) in length and supported by 3ft 11¼” wide cross beams, this iconic and beautifully designed single curved arch wooden hammock frame is manufactured from Russian Larch – renowned for its rot-resistance, strength and longevity.
It’s really the perfect luxury material for this kind of furniture and our kind of unpredictable weather. This wood is so good, with just a little TLC you can safely leave it out 365 days a year, year after year.
A generously sized 6ft 6 ¾” x 4ft 7” (2m x 1.4m) 100% natural cotton canvas hammock is included, sufficiently strong to support a maximum 150kg or nearly 24 stone!
The material is woven through a slightly wider natural wooden frame at each end and supported to the main Larch frame by strong chains and karabiners.
A small amount of self-assembly is required and takes around 20 minutes for one person or 10 minutes or less if there are two of you. All tools are supplied.
Also available: a durable UV and water-resistant polyester cover for the hammock measuring 4.11m long X 1.44m wide, covering the frame and hammock.
Complete the Honeyman Hard Wood set:
- Honeyman 2-Seater Hard Wood Swing Chair with Canopy
- Honeyman Hard Wood Free-Standing Padded Swing Seat
- Honeyman Hard Wood Rocking Sun Lounger
- Iconic curved arch design
- Frame manufactured from strong, rot-resistant Russian Larch
- 100% natural cotton canvas - holds up to 150kg / 24 stone
- Hammock & canvas supported by strong chains and karabiners
- All tools required for assembly are provided
- Hammock Length: 13ft 1½” (4m)
- Hammock Width: 3ft 11¼”
- Weight (fully assembled): 43kg
- Canvas Size: 6ft 6 ¾” x 4ft 7” (2m x 1.4m)
- Supports: 150kg/24St Max.
- Standard Delivery (approx. 7 working days) - £3.99
- Express Delivery (approx. 3 working days) - £4.99
- Next Working Day Delivery (orders must be placed by 2pm Monday to Friday) - £6.99
- We deliver to mainland UK, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and Scottish Highlands & Islands
- Every product is covered by our 14-day money back guarantee
- Every product is guaranteed for at least 12 months. If your item develops a fault within the guarantee period, we will either refund (only if within 14 days) or replace free of charge
- If you wish to return an item to us for whatever reason, please call us on 020 3617 7400
ReviewsBack to Top
Double 4ft Hammock30/08/2013 10:11:00
This hammock is the ultimate sunbathing must have. I absolutely love it.
Looks just like the picture31/08/2012 11:13:00
Havent had the weather to errect it yet! but pleased with what I see.
Lovely hammock and stand22/08/2012 19:54:00
The hammock stand was easy to assemble and is strong and attractive. The hammock itself is very comfortable. There was a small grass stain on the hammock, but other than that everything seemed to be in good condition.
A solid unit, easy to assemble and looks attractive in garden location06/07/2012 12:40:00
Very pleased with the hammock, only takes a few minutes to assemble and provides a safe, relaxing place to enjoy the summer weather.
Isle of Man
LOVELY PRODUCT - FREE & VERY SPEEDY DELIVERY05/06/2012 11:49:00
This is a delightful piece of stunning looking furniture for the garden which will hopefully give us many years of pleasurable use. All we need now is the sunshine!
Looks OK so far :)
very sturdy easy to assemble it was a good buy
Some holes missing but drilling these wasnt a problem. Good value for money and looks great.
Straightforward assembly. Looks quite impressive in situ. My wife and I find it very comfortable and pending the outcome of our diet, may be able to use it together!
Appears to be good value for money - how it weathers will be the crucial factor on how I rate the hammock - and only time will tell.
Straight forward to assemble, nice looking, easy to get in and out of, and extremely comfortable.
Q&AsBack to Top
If you would like to ask a question about this product please email us at email@example.com
Customers Also LikedBack to Top
Versailles Café Bistro Setonly £129.99
Honeyman Luxury Hard Wood Swing Hammock-Seatonly £99.99
Greenhurst Ornamental Steel Half Circular Seatonly £99.99
Greenhurst Easy Fit 3.5m x 2m Luxury Awningsonly £249.99
Greenhurst Ornamental Steel Circular Tree Seatonly £129.99
Honeyman Easy To Fit Door Canopyonly £59.99
Honeyman Luxury Floating Swing Hammockonly £109.99
Luxury Textilene Reclinersonly £49.99