Neostar GLS Globe Style Super Bright Energy Saving Halogen Bulbs - Buy 10 Get 10 Free
Rating: 4.7/5read 469 reviews
- As bright as 60W or even 100W incandescent light bulbs but use 30% less energy
- Reach maximum light output instantly and work with dimmer switches
- Last 2000 hours and give a super bright white light
NEW Special Offer:
Choose one pack of 10 Neostar Halogen Bulbs for £19.99 and choose ANY second pack of 10 Neostar Halogen Bulbs for FREE
Unlike annoying fluorescent energy saving bulbs (CFLs) which produce an uninspiring yellow light, take time to reach maximum output and contain potentially toxic mercury, or expensive, inefficient incandescent bulbs, these new Halogen Energy Savers are both energy-saving and a pleasure to use.
They’re as bright as a standard 100W incandescent light bulb but produce less heat and use 30% less energy; are ‘Long Life’ (lasting 2000 hours or twice as long as incandescents) plus reach maximum light output instantly and work with dimmer switches! They also give a bright white (not yellow) light.
Ideal for wall and bedside lights plus we're offering standard sized screw and bayonet fittings (ideal for chandeliers). At less than £1.50 per bulb you can now afford to replace all the old, inefficient incandescents or annoying energy-saving fluorescents throughout your home.
These GLS ‘Globe’ style bulbs are available with standard size bayonet or screw fittings and you can choose between the 42W (equivalent light output of traditional 60W incandescent) or super bright 70W versions (equivalent to a 100W incandescent bulb).
Please ensure you order the correct bulb to suit your home lighting fittings!
We offer bulbs with a range of fittings: from (Edison) standard and small screw fittings plus standard bayonet. Each bulb we sell has its own ‘fitting code’ such as B22 or E14. Bayonet fitting bulbs begin with a ‘B’ and screw bulbs begin with an ‘E’ – for Edison screw.
Simply measure the diameter across your bulb’s metal fitting in mm. For example, a small screw candle bulb has the code E14 – which means it is an Edison screw fitting 14mm in diameter. See key below for more details.
E14 Small Edison Screw – 14mm diameter fitting
E27 Large (standard) Edison Screw – 27mm diameter fitting
B22 Large (standard) Bayonet – 22mm in diameter fitting
- 10 pack globe style energy saving halogen bulbs
- Available in 42W and 70W
- 42W has an equivalent light output of a traditional 60W incandescent, the 70W is equivalent to a 100W incandescent
- 30% cheaper running costs than incandescent bulbs
- Long Life - last 2000 hours or twice as long as incandescents
- Reach maximum light output instantly
- Work with dimmer switches
- Available with standard size bayonet or screw fittings
Colour Temperature: 2800K
- 42W – 630 lumens (15 lm/W)
- 70W – 1100 lumens (15.7 lm/W)
- E14: Small Edison Screw – 14mm diameter fitting
- E27: Large (standard) Edison Screw – 27mm diameter fitting
- B22: Large (standard) Bayonet – 22mm in diameter fitting
- Standard Delivery within 8 working days: UK Mainland - £3.95; Non-mainland - £6.95
- Items identified as eligible for Express Delivery (orders must be placed by 6pm Monday to Friday for next working day): £6.95 UK Mainland; £9.95 Non-Mainland
- Every product is covered by our 14-day money back guarantee
- Every product is guaranteed for at least 12 months. If your item develops a fault within the guarantee period, we will either refund (only if within 14 days) or replace free of charge
- If you wish to return an item to us for whatever reason, please call us on 0344 482 2112
Customers Also LikedBack to Top
Low-Energy Daylight Table Lamponly £49.95
Touch Sensitive Table Lamponly £39.95
Battery-Powered Hurricane Lamponly £12.95
Low-Energy Daylight Floor Lamponly £79.95
Alex Reading Desk Lamponly £149.95
LED Automatic Night Lightonly £8.95
Funky Double-Ended LED Flexi-Lightonly £8.95
Portable 20 LED Lightonly £12.95