Newspaper Briquette Log Maker
Rating: 4.3/5read 4 reviews
- Turns old newspapers, junk mail, shredded paper and cardboard into 'logs' to use as fuel
- Each briquette will burn steadily for up to 2 hours and leave a minimum amount of ash
- Stock up in the summer for winter stove burning or use on BBQs
Help conserve forests, reduce landfill and save on heating costs by converting your old newspapers, junk mail, shredded paper, cardboard, wood chippings and wrapping paper into fuel.
The perfect way to recycle newspapers and save money. Simply soak your old newspapers in water, fill the Paper Log Maker then press down the handles to squeeze out excess moisture. Then leave to dry and the newspaper briquettes will burn steadily for up to 2 hours depending on contents and are non-toxic.
Alternatively, the newspaper briquettes burn easily and leave a minimum amount of ash, so why not replace it with your charcoal this summer as a source of BBQ fuel.
- Creates logs up to 22cm long x 8cm wide x 10cm deep
- Steel press for recycling paper into slow burning "briquettes"
- Stock up in the summer for winter stove burning
- When dry the “briquettes” will burn steadily for up to 2 hours, with no toxic fumes and minimal ash
- Can also be used as a fuel for outdoor cooking
- Coated steel press, with removable insert and instructions
- Standard Delivery within 8 working days: UK Mainland - £3.95; Non-mainland - £6.95
- Items identified as eligible for Express Delivery (orders must be placed by 6pm Monday to Friday for next working day): £6.95 UK Mainland; £9.95 Non-Mainland
- Every product is covered by our 14-day money back guarantee
- Every product is guaranteed for at least 12 months. If your item develops a fault within the guarantee period, we will either refund (only if within 14 days) or replace free of charge
- If you wish to return an item to us for whatever reason, please call us on 0344 482 2112
Sorry this product is currently unavailable