Unlike most dehumidifiers that are either heavy, noisy, expensive and cumbersome to move around, or small, lightweight, inexpensive but virtually ineffective, this feature-packed model from Neostar Electronics embraces all the very latest compressor-less green technology to provide a machine that’s not just high performance (removes up to 8 litres of moisture per day) but is also extremely lightweight, whisper quiet and portable (just 6kg and measures 50H x 35W x 18cmD).
It helps to eliminate damp, condensation and mildew which can all occur all-year round, plus, it even purifies the air you breathe, which is great for asthma and hayfever sufferers.
- Winter and Summer “Laundry Modes” - removes moisture and provides hot or warm air to dry clothes faster.
- Silver-Coated Filter System and Built-In Ioniser - kills bacteria and mould spores on contact, reduces dust-mite activity, improves air purification and helps combat unpleasant smells.
- High 8 litre Per Day Water Extraction - even at 1°C (range 1-37°C).
- Auto-Dry mode - maintains perfect room relative humidity; and Super-Dry mode prevents condensation.
- Continuous Drain facility for permanent unattended use in, for example, cellars, caravans, boats, garages (comes with 8mm diameter outlet and 2metres of hose).
- Auto-Restart – automatically switches back on after any power failure (ideal for when unattended).
- Automatic Louvres
- Variable Fan Speeds
- Electronic Control Panel
- Retractable Handle
- Maximum Power Consumption: 650W
- Airflow : 115m3 / hour
- Timer: Max 8 hours
- Humidity Settings : 40% / 50% / 60% / Continuous.
- Ideal For Rooms: Maximum 30m2
- Noise Level: 50dB
- Safety Approvals: GS/EMC/CE
- Standard Delivery (approx. 8 working days) - £3.95
- Items identified as eligable for Next Working Day Delivery (orders must be placed by 6pm Monday to Friday) - £6.95
- Items identified as heavy incur an additional delivery charge
- Every product is covered by our 14-day money back guarantee
- Every product is guaranteed for at least 12 months. If your item develops a fault within the guarantee period, we will either refund (only if within 14 days) or replace free of charge
- If you wish to return an item to us for whatever reason, please call us on 0344 482 2112