“With ever rising energy bills, you really can’t ignore the huge savings to be had by switching as many of your old light bulbs across to LED. These new 4watt and 5watt candle & globe LED bulbs replace your old 40watt to 50wat incandescents in ceiling lights, lamps and chandeliers, and they save you 90% off your electricity bill! What’s more, they last for years before they need replacing – so change to LED now, once, and don’t think about it again for years (apart from to remember how much you’re saving each day).”
Phil Coles, MSB Lighting Expert
On average, traditional light bulbs will cost you twenty times more per year in electricity than these super-efficient LED bulbs, so over the lifetime of one of these new LED’s, you’ll be saving a small fortune.
It’s estimated about 19% of our annual electricity bill is spent on lighting, so multiply the number of bulbs you have in your house and the saving is staggering!
You’ve probably noticed that traditional light bulbs are very hot to the touch and don’t last very long. That’s because they’re extremely inefficient, using an astonishing 90% of the energy they consume in producing completely wasteful heat, not light. LED’s have no such problem.
These LED spotlight bulbs use a fraction of the energy, light instantly, do not break easily, contain no hazardous materials and have a 30,000 hour lifespan.
Choice of Warm White (3000k) and Daylight (6500k)
LED spotlights cannot be used with a dimmer switch.
Bulbs are boxed in packs of 6, at a cost of only £6.66 per bulb - a significant saving against the £15.99 per bulb RRP.
When a quantity of '1' is added to the basket you will receive a pack of 6 light bulbs - 2 items in the basket = 12 bulbs, and so on.
Why choose these LED bulbs?
- They last for 30,000 hours - 30 times longer than traditional filament bulbs
- Based on average 4 hours per bulb per day, each will not need replacing for 20 years
- They use 90% less electricity than traditional filament bulbs saving you money on energy costs
- They give off the equivalent light output of your old filament bulbs
- Unlike CFL energy saving bulbs, they reach maximum light output instantly
- Come in bayonet, screw & GU10 fittings for use all over the home
How much money can these LED light bulbs save you?
- Running costs are calculated based on average energy price of 11.5pence per kWh
- Running costs are calculated based on average use of 4 hours per bulb per day
- MSB used the Electricity Running Costs Calculator found on Ukpower.co.uk website as at 21/01/14
- 90% cheaper running costs than halogen
- Light instantly
- Durable - do not break easily
- No harmful chemicals or hazardous materials
- 30,000 hour lifespan
- Colour Temperature (Warm White): 3000k
- Colour Temperature (Daylight): 6500k
- Lumens output (Warm White): 250lm
- Lumens output (Daylight): 270lm
- Dimensions: 52.5mm L x 50mm D / 2 ⅛“ L x 2” D
- Mains Voltage Requirement: 220-240Vac (50-60Hz)
- Comparative Energy Savings: Up to 90%
- Standard Delivery within 8 working days: UK Mainland - £3.95; Non-mainland - £6.95
- Items identified as eligible for Express Delivery (orders must be placed by 6pm Monday to Friday for next working day): £6.95 UK Mainland; £9.95 Non-Mainland
- Every product is covered by our 14-day money back guarantee
- Every product is guaranteed for at least 12 months. If your item develops a fault within the guarantee period, we will either refund (only if within 14 days) or replace free of charge
- If you wish to return an item to us for whatever reason, please call us on 0344 482 2112
Customers Also LikedBack to Top
Funky Double-Ended LED Flexi-Lightonly £8.95
Battery-Powered LED Desk Lamponly £9.95
15W Low-Energy Globe Light Bulbonly £9.95
Plug-Through Night Sensor Lightonly £8.95
Pack Of 2 Plug-Through Night Sensor Lightsonly £15.90
Portable 20 LED Lightonly £12.95
Low-Energy Daylight Table Lamponly £49.95
Low-Energy Daylight Floor Lamponly £79.95
Low-Energy Daylight Table and Floor Lampsonly £109.90
Angled LED Desk Lamponly £39.95
Sorry this product is currently unavailable