OVO Rubber Pedometer Watch
- Stylishly record your daily workout
- LCD display gives steps, distance, duration and calories
- Daily results are automatically stored for up to seven days
A clever built-in G sensor counts the number of steps you have taken, distance travelled and calories burned.It will also time the duration of your walk and at the touch of a button you can review all this information on its ingenious LCD digital display.Its such a clever pedometer that it will detect and eliminate step counts from false movement (e.g. standing up) and your daily accumulated counts will be automatically stored for up to seven days.
The watch features an Auto-sleep function if no movement is recorded or button pressed within 5 minutes the watch will enter sleep mode.
At 12.00am each day, accumulated counts will be stored automatically and the pedometer will then reset for another days counting.The timepiece is easy-to-read with clearly marked numerals and luminous hands for easy night-time viewing.
• Black rubber strap with metal backed case
• Luminous analogue hands for easy night time viewing
• Weather resistant (splash proof)
• Auto-sleep function if no movement is recorded or button pressed within 5 minutes the watch will enter sleep mode
• Accumulated count records - counts stored at 12.00am each day
• Stores up to seven days worth of pedometer data
• LCD display powered by lithium battery (includes low level indicator)
• Battery: 1 x CR2032 included
• Watch Face Diameter: 41mm
• Watch Face Depth: 13mm
- Standard Delivery within 8 working days: UK Mainland - £3.95; Non-mainland - £6.95
- Items identified as eligible for Express Delivery (orders must be placed by 6pm Monday to Friday for next working day): £6.95 UK Mainland; £9.95 Non-Mainland
- Every product is covered by our 14-day money back guarantee
- Every product is guaranteed for at least 12 months. If your item develops a fault within the guarantee period, we will either refund (only if within 14 days) or replace free of charge
- If you wish to return an item to us for whatever reason, please call us on 0344 482 2112