Lloytron 20 Watt Motion-Activated LED Security Welcome Light
- Replace your halogen spotlight and save up to 90% on your energy costs
- Long life LEDs last 30,000 hours or 30 years of normal use
- Provides the equivalent brightness of a 170 watt halogen bulb
“Throw away your existing expensive-to-run halogen floodlight! Fit this easy-installation and low energy LED floodlight and watch your power bill tumble!"
Mark Ellis, MSB Expert Review
Join the LED revolution and replace your existing power-hungry halogen outdoor lighting with a low energy money-saving ‘Powersave’ LED floodlight.
You could save up to 90% on your energy costs by simply fitting a 20 watt LED floodlight (halogens typically use up to 500 watts!) - in under a year of normal use the light will have paid for itself!
The wattage may be low but it provides the equivalent brightness of a 170 watt halogen bulb – more than adequate to welcome guests and deter intruders.
Additionally, the LED bulbs typically last an amazing 30,000 hours (up to 30x longer than halogen) - good for up to 30 years’ service.
- Time & light sensitivity adjustable PIR (motion) sensors
- 180˚ arc detection
- Daylight intensity light
- Wall mountable metal-housed LED floodlights
- All-weather rated (IP65)
- 25cm power cord supplied - will require mains installation by qualified electrician
- Kelvins (K): 6000
- Lumens: 1600
- Equivalent wattage: 20W (LED) = 170W (Halogen)
- Arc Range: 180°
- Standard Delivery (approx. 8 working days) - £3.95
- Items identified as eligable for Next Working Day Delivery (orders must be placed by 6pm Monday to Friday) - £6.95
- Items identified as heavy incur an additional delivery charge
- Every product is covered by our 14-day money back guarantee
- Every product is guaranteed for at least 12 months. If your item develops a fault within the guarantee period, we will either refund (only if within 14 days) or replace free of charge
- If you wish to return an item to us for whatever reason, please call us on 0344 482 2112
Sorry this product is currently unavailable