Rotary Snow Plough
- Clear paths and driveways in minutes
- Archimedes screw churns and throws snow with ease
- Saves time and back-breaking effort
After a succession of harsh winters the UK is becoming as notorious for its snowfall as it is for its rain and it’s a near certainty that we’ll have to endure a large scale deluge at some point.
Save masses of time and back-breaking effort shifting it with this innovative rotary snow plough.
Using a clever ‘Archimedes Screw’ mechanism, a conclave blade works in conjunction with a revolving auger to churn up the most compact of snow and throw it to one side (right) as you simply walk forward, leaving a perfectly clear 56cm (22”) trail.
Within minutes the easy-push plough will leave your path and driveways snow and ice free.
- Saves time and back-breaking effort shifting snow
- Archimedes Screw mechanism - conclave blade with a revolving auger
- Churns compact snow and throws it to one side
- Leaves a perfectly clear 56cm (22”) trail
- Double handed standing height bar - ergonomically shaped and foldable for compact storage
- Blades and auger manufactured from durable, impact and corrosion resistant polypropylene
- Dimensions: 57cm W x 124cm H x 22cm L
- Weight: 6.5kg
- Standard Delivery (approx. 7 working days) - £3.99
- Express Delivery (approx. 3 working days) - £4.99
- Next Working Day Delivery (orders must be placed by 2pm Monday to Friday) - £6.99
- We deliver to mainland UK, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and Scottish Highlands & Islands
- Every product is covered by our 14-day money back guarantee
- Every product is guaranteed for at least 12 months. If your item develops a fault within the guarantee period, we will either refund (only if within 14 days) or replace free of charge
- If you wish to return an item to us for whatever reason, please call us on 020 3617 7400