Heat-Reflecting Thermal Insoles
- NASA developed technology keeps feet warm whatever the temperature
- Thick, absorbent top felt layer provides comfort and support
- Protective Air sprung impact-proof mid layer and insulating aluminium thermal bottom layer
Keep your feet cosy this winter with these space age heat-reflecting thermal insoles.
Featuring triple-layer insulation developed by NASA for astronauts in sub-zero temperatures, they protect your feet from intense cold with a smart three layer system:
- A thick, absorbent top felt layer provides comfort and support
- An air sprung impact-proof mid layer allows the foot to float free with every step
- A high-tech aluminium thermal barrier wards off cold to keep your feet and toes snug and toasty warm.
One size is supplied to fit all – simply trim to fit inside your shoe or boot.
- Triple-layer insulation developed by NASA
- Absorbent top felt layer for comfort and support
- Protection - air sprung impact-proof mid layer
- High-tech aluminium thermal barrier to ward off cold and keep feet warm
- One size fits all - simply trim to fit shoes or boots
- Standard Delivery (approx. 7 working days) - £3.99
- Express Delivery (approx. 3 working days) - £4.99
- Next Working Day Delivery (orders must be placed by 2pm Monday to Friday) - £6.99
- We deliver to mainland UK, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and Scottish Highlands & Islands
- Every product is covered by our 14-day money back guarantee
- Every product is guaranteed for at least 12 months. If your item develops a fault within the guarantee period, we will either refund (only if within 14 days) or replace free of charge
- If you wish to return an item to us for whatever reason, please call us on 020 3617 7400
Sorry this product is currently unavailable