WoodMiser & CoalMiser - Twin Packs
- Independently tested by Cambridge University
- Proven to burn up to 33% less firewood & 30% less coal
- Designed & manufactured in the UK
Designed and manufactured in the UK, WoodMiser / CoalMiser is a new steel micro-mesh fibre based technology to be used in stoves, wood burners and fires to increase the burning efficiency of solid fuels by up to 33% - saving you up to 33% off your wood or coal bill!
Each mesh measures 11” x 5½” (28cm x 14cm) and simply sits on the grate or the base of your fire.
CoalMiser and WoodMiser increases burning efficiency in three ways:
- It conducts and distributes heat across the entire bed of the fire, avoiding hot/cold spots and providing an even burn
- It preheats and slows down air entering into the base of the fire which rapidly increases the combustion efficiency
- The micro-mesh traps smaller fuel fragments which would otherwise fall through the grate, and burns them to extend burn time.
With WoodMiser/CoalMiser your fire burns more evenly and efficiently – more of the wood/coal is burned, less ash is produced and you will need up to 33% less wood than before / up to 30% less coal than before.
They’re a great British invention and have been independently tested and proven to work by Cambridge University.
Each micro-mesh fibre provides approx. 500 burning hours.
Based on average wood/coal prices they’ll pay for themselves many times over during a single winter.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
- Independently tested and proven to work by Cambridge University
- Steel micro-mesh fibre based technology
- Can be used in stoves, wood burners and fires
- Increases the burning efficiency of solid fuels by up to 33%
- Saves up to 33% off your wood or coal bill
- Sits on the grate or the base of your fire
- Conducts and distributes heat across the entire bed of the fire
- Avoids hot/cold spots and provides an even burn
- Preheats and slows down air entering into the base of the fire
- Rapidly increases combustion efficiency
- Micro-mesh traps smaller fuel fragments, increasing burn time
- Produces less ash
- 33% less wood / 30% less coal than regular burning methods
- Approx. 500 burning hours per micro-mesh fibre
- Mesh Dimensions: 11” x 5½” (28cm x 14cm)
- Standard Delivery (approx. 8 working days) - £3.95
- Items identified as eligable for Next Working Day Delivery (orders must be placed by 6pm Monday to Friday) - £6.95
- Items identified as heavy incur an additional delivery charge
- Every product is covered by our 14-day money back guarantee
- Every product is guaranteed for at least 12 months. If your item develops a fault within the guarantee period, we will either refund (only if within 14 days) or replace free of charge
- If you wish to return an item to us for whatever reason, please call us on 0344 482 2112