'Tape-2-USB' Cassette & Radio Recorder
- Play and record any audio tape cassette or FM radio station
- Play recorded/stored audio from an inserted USB stick or Micro SD Card
- Transfer recordings to PC using the supplied USB cable
“Gives new life to your almost-forgotten music tapes – record them - then carry Tape-2-USB with you as a digital music player”
Mark Ellis, MSB Expert Review
The Tape-2-USB is an easy to use cassette and radio recorder - simply play any audio tape or FM radio station, insert either a USB memory stick or micro SD card and begin listening to your old tapes and favourite radio stations.
Press the ‘record’ button to transfer your tape/radio to a digital format (mp3) on an SD card or USB memory stick.
Once recorded to SD card or USB stick it can be played back later and you can use the supplied USB cable for transferring recordings to computer for safe permanent storage and for copying to a CD!
The Tape-2-USB also includes a built-in microphone, handy as a voice recorder and player.
You can also use it as an mp3 player using the card/stick and you can listen using the built-in speaker or the supplied headphones.
Easy to use, with a large LCD screen and clear instructions.
- Converts music on tape cassettes or FM radio to mp3 format on USB stick, Micro SD card or your own hard drive
- mp3s can be transferred to mp3 players (such as an iPod), burned to CD or stored safely on PC/Mac
- LCD screen
- Forward/Reverse tape controls
- FM radio and telescopic antenna
- Built-in speaker
- Microphone for voice recordings
- Powered by 2x AA batteries (available to purchase separately)
- USB cable (supplied)
- Mains or USB powered
- Standard Delivery (approx. 7 working days) - £3.99
- Express Delivery (approx. 3 working days) - £4.99
- Next Working Day Delivery (orders must be placed by 2pm Monday to Friday) - £6.99
- We deliver to mainland UK, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and Scottish Highlands & Islands
- Every product is covered by our 14-day money back guarantee
- Every product is guaranteed for at least 12 months. If your item develops a fault within the guarantee period, we will either refund (only if within 14 days) or replace free of charge
- If you wish to return an item to us for whatever reason, please call us on 020 3617 7400