The 75ft Stretch Hose is a lightweight and durable garden hose you will never have to struggle with due to its brilliant and innovative design - it never twists, tangles or kinks.
Simply connect this Stretch Hose to any standard garden tap, turn on the water and it immediately expands and stretches to 75ft - three times its normal length.
Weighing only a pound, the secret is in its dual layered design: a tough rubber expandable inner hose covered by a super-strong outer webbing layer which adds durability and resilience.
When not being used, it shrinks back to its normal compact size with no need to take up precious room in the garage or shed as you would with a conventional bulky and heavy hose reel.
With the Stretch Hose you never need to rewind the hose to remove annoying kinks - in fact, there’s no winding required at all!
Fittings compatible with all standard garden taps.
- Adjustable spray nozzle (SHH05)
- Powerful high pressure water jet lance (SHH03)
- Hose holder (SHH01)
- Lightweight and durable
- Never twists, tangles or kinks
- Expands and stretches three times its normal length
- Shrinks back to its normal size when not in use
- Dual layered design - tough rubber expandable inner hose and a super-strong outer webbing
- Fittings compatible with all standard garden taps
- Additional fittings available to purchase separately
- Weight: 1lb
- Length (when not in use): 25ft
- Length (when in use): 75ft
- Standard Delivery within 8 working days: UK Mainland - £3.95; Non-mainland - £6.95
- Items identified as eligible for Express Delivery (orders must be placed by 6pm Monday to Friday for next working day): £6.95 UK Mainland; £9.95 Non-Mainland
- Every product is covered by our 14-day money back guarantee
- Every product is guaranteed for at least 12 months. If your item develops a fault within the guarantee period, we will either refund (only if within 14 days) or replace free of charge
- If you wish to return an item to us for whatever reason, please call us on 0344 482 2112
Sorry this product is currently unavailable