HydroSnake Emergency Flood Protector
- Convenient, lightweight and low-cost emergency flood prevention solution
- Absorbs and holds up to 20 litres of water or sewage
- Can be stacked to form an excess flood water barrier
The HydroSnake is an interconnected triple pack of HydroPADs (2 sets of 3 pads supplied), a seriously strong flood protection barrier and is the modern day alternative to the use of heavy and impractical sandbags!
Using super-absorbent built-in polymer the HydroSnake has the ability to absorb up to 20 litres of water and thereafter hold back further excess flood water.
They can retain their bulk for up to 3 months and are eco-friendly – to dispose, simply slit each pad and release the contents into the earth or other suitable place.
- Each snake consists of 3 interconnected pads
- Each pack contains 2 snakes
- Suitable for major domestic water leaks and flooding
- When at maximum water capacity the snakes act as flood water barriers
- Contains super-absorbent polymer to soak up moisture
- Retains bulk for up to 3 months
- Easily disposed
- Dimensions (per snake): 150cm L x 22cm W (59.1” x 8.7”)
- Max water storage capacity: 20 litres
- Standard Delivery (approx. 8 working days) - £3.95
- Items identified as eligable for Next Working Day Delivery (orders must be placed by 6pm Monday to Friday) - £6.95
- Items identified as heavy incur an additional delivery charge
- Every product is covered by our 14-day money back guarantee
- Every product is guaranteed for at least 12 months. If your item develops a fault within the guarantee period, we will either refund (only if within 14 days) or replace free of charge
- If you wish to return an item to us for whatever reason, please call us on 0344 482 2112
Sorry this product is currently unavailable