AVI-8 Hawker Harrier II Chronograph Watch - Green Camo / Dark Brown
- Exclusive AVI-8 watch inspired by the Hawker Harrier II fighter plane
- Featuring precision Japanese Quartz Movement
- 3-Dial Chronograph with date and unique aerodynamic turbine design
This exclusive timepiece is inspired by the legendary Hawker Harrier II fighter plane.
The watch brings together the best in British design, a nostalgic nod to the glorious heroes of the past and present and embrace the finest modern Japanese quartz movements.
To honour the plane and its brave pilots, each watch carries the unique aerodynamic turbine design on the dial face. Features also include a 3-dial chronograph with date, which resembles the cockpit instruments used on the plane itself.
Housed within a waterproof (5ATM), robust stainless case and bezel, a green camouflage face and genuine dark brown leather strap - all watches in this range come with luxurious padded leather gift boxes which contain collector cards.
History of the Hawker Harrier II:
The British designed Harrier II is the world famous second generation vertical, short take-off and landing ground attack aircraft and a descendent of the former state-of-the-art Hawker Harrier Jump Jet.
It transformed sea-to-air combat, operating from small aircraft carriers and providing close air support for ground troops – not only credited with the ensuring victory in the Falkland Islands in 1982, but even today it’s the choice of the US Marine Corps.
- Japanese Quartz movement
- 3-dial chronograph stopwatch – seconds, minutes, 1/10 seconds
- Scratch resistant mineral glass
- Water resistant to 50M (5ATM)
- 2-year guarantee
- Case dimensions: 44 x 50mm dia.
- Standard Delivery within 8 working days: UK Mainland - £3.95; Non-mainland - £6.95
- Items identified as eligible for Express Delivery (orders must be placed by 6pm Monday to Friday for next working day): £6.95 UK Mainland; £9.95 Non-Mainland
- Every product is covered by our 14-day money back guarantee
- Every product is guaranteed for at least 12 months. If your item develops a fault within the guarantee period, we will either refund (only if within 14 days) or replace free of charge
- If you wish to return an item to us for whatever reason, please call us on 0344 482 2112
Customers Also LikedBack to Top
Dual Automatic Watch Winderonly £69.95
OVO Rubber Pedometer Watchonly £24.99
Carbon Steel Dial-less Bracelet Watchonly £24.95
Solar-Powered Sports Watchonly £29.95
Ingersoll Men’s Automatic Watchonly £149.95
Acctim Radio Controlled Talking Men's Watchonly £59.95
Danish Design His and Hers Featherweight Watchesonly £99.95
Acctim Luminous Radio-Controlled Men’s Watchonly £79.95
Sorry this product is currently unavailable