AVI-8 Hawker Hurricane Chronograph Watches
- Exclusive AVI-8 watches inspired by the Hawker Hurricane fighter plane
- Featuring precision Japanese Quartz Movement
- 3-Dial Chronograph with date and RAF roundel displayed on the watch face
These exclusive timepieces are inspired by that legendary Hawker Hurricane fighter plane.
They bring together the best in British design, a nostalgic nod to the glorious heroes of the past and embrace the finest modern Japanese quartz movements.
To honour the plane and its brave pilots, each watch carries with pride the iconic roundel of the RAF on the dial face.
Features also include a 3-dial chronograph with date, which resembles the cockpit instruments used on the plane itself.
Housed within a waterproof, robust stainless case and bezel and with a genuine leather strap, choose between a Piano Black or Royal Blue face with luxurious padded leather gift box containing a collector card and history of the plane.
History of the Hawker Hurricane:
The Hawker Hurricane was the first monoplane fighter to enter service into the RAF (111 Squadron) in 1938. Powered by the famous Rolls Royce Merlin Engine – the Hurricane was the first RAF fighter capable of speeds exceeding 300mph.
Its robust resilience, reliability and precision engineering along with the brave servicemen who flew them were Britain’s last line of defence during the battle of Britain. It was also the unsung hero of WW2, responsible for more enemy losses than any other type of fighter, including the Spitfire!
- Japanese Quartz movement
- 3-dial chronograph stopwatch – seconds, minutes, 1/10 seconds
- Tachymeter rim - used to compute a speed based on travel time or measure distance based on speed
- Scratch resistant mineral glass
- Luminous numerals and hands
- Water resistant to 50M (5ATM)
- 2-year guarantee
- Case dimensions: 44 x 50mm dia.
- Standard Delivery within 8 working days: UK Mainland - £3.95; Non-mainland - £6.95
- Items identified as eligible for Express Delivery (orders must be placed by 6pm Monday to Friday for next working day): £6.95 UK Mainland; £9.95 Non-Mainland
- Every product is covered by our 14-day money back guarantee
- Every product is guaranteed for at least 12 months. If your item develops a fault within the guarantee period, we will either refund (only if within 14 days) or replace free of charge
- If you wish to return an item to us for whatever reason, please call us on 0344 482 2112
Customers Also LikedBack to Top
Men’s Skeleton Movement Mechanical Watchonly £79.95
Pulsera Arc Analogue Luminous Men's Watchonly £79.95
Radio-Controlled Military Standard Watchonly £59.95
Ingersoll Men’s Automatic Watchonly £149.95
Riviera Red Sandalwood Watchonly £79.95
Dual Automatic Watch Winderonly £69.95
OVO Rubber Pedometer Watchonly £24.99
Solar-Powered Wristwatchonly £29.95
Sorry this product is currently unavailable