- No. of items:0
- Cost: £0.00
Excellent quality, traditionally made products don’t have to cost a small fortune, so we’re proud to present this range of ‘Gardenalia’ which is both functional, practical, beautiful and superb value, all hand-crafted from heavy duty, extremely durable iron, black powder-coated for good looks and longevity, all with a touch of Victoriana.
Any of the arches from this collection would be perfect in any garden setting in their own right - with the inclusion of a pair of planters this archway becomes more than just a decorative feature, it becomes a beautiful yet practical addition to any garden.
Use your imagination however and combine this archway with other arches in the set to create an incredibly inviting vista that not just looks amazing but has functionality as well.
You only have to be a little creative and with the right trailing and climbing plants such as sweet-smelling Jasmine, fragrant Roses and Wisteria, Sweet Peas and Clematis, you can add a complete cacophony of colours and smells to your garden.
Add arches in any direction to create pathways, borders or a pergola; a gate to ‘somewhere’- to a seat perhaps?
Please note: The pots and trees shown in our images are not included.
- Part of the ‘Gardenalia’ range of Honeyman Victorian-Style Arches
- Hand-crafted from heavy duty, extremely durable iron
- Black powder-coated for protection and longevity
- Height: 206cm / Approx. 6ft 9”
- Width: 114cm / Approx. 3ft 9”
- Depth: 50cm / Approx. 1ft 7 ¾”
Ironwork Cross-Section Dimensions
- Flat Iron: 1.2cm W x 0.2cm D / 7/8” x approx. 1/16”
- Square Iron: 2cm x 2cm / approx. ¾”x ¾”
- 50cm W x 50cm D x 38cm H / 1ft 7 ¾” x 1ft 7 ¾” x 1ft 3”
- Standard Delivery (approx. 7 working days) - £3.99
- Express Delivery (approx. 3 working days) - £4.99
- Next Working Day Delivery (orders must be placed by 2pm Monday to Friday) - £6.99
- We deliver to mainland UK, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and Scottish Highlands & Islands
- Every product is covered by our 14-day money back guarantee
- Every product is guaranteed for at least 12 months. If your item develops a fault within the guarantee period, we will either refund (only if within 14 days) or replace free of charge
- If you wish to return an item to us for whatever reason, please call us on 020 3617 7400
ReviewsBack to Top
Quick Delivery,well packed.02/10/2013 12:11:00
Very nice when assembled but took a while to understand diagram and I am from an engineering background.Leg length needs to be longer to allow ground penetration for stability,suggest nylon extensions.
Q&AsBack to Top
If you would like to ask a question about this product please email us at email@example.com
Customers Also LikedBack to Top
3-in-1 Compact Snow Shovel, Scraper and Brushonly £14.99
Supaturf Heavy-Duty 23 Litre Drop Lawn Spreaderonly £69.99
222 litre / 49 gallon Garden Tidy Boxonly £49.99
190 Litre Rainsaver Water Buttonly £59.99
Honeyman Rattan-Effect Raised Planteronly £119.99
Pack of 4 Instant Fit Decorative Border Panelsonly £19.99
Complete Garden Composting Kitonly £49.99
Eckman 4-Stroke 97.7cc Petrol Water Pumponly £109.99
Stretch Hose 25ft Expanding Hoseonly £29.99