- Refine by: clear all
Strore, browse and play up to 7500 CD albums, stream music from PC, and transfer vinyl & tape collection
40W Passive Speakers for Cocktail Audio X10 CD Recorder and Music Players
802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi USB dongle for Cocktail Audio X10 CD Recorder and Music Players
Cocktail Audio: revolutionary hi-fi audio systems
Cocktail Audio produces revolutionary hi-fi audio systems that are elegant in their design and highly functional. They can play a range of digital music formats, as well as CDs, giving you a comprehensive and compact music system.
Despite their small size, you'll be amazed by the number of features and the level of functionality these stylish music players boast.
Key features of Cocktail Audio products
One of the first things you'll notice about any Cocktail Audio product is its sleek design. These music players are designed to be highly functional, so you'll be able to alter the sound settings using a selection of controls on the rear of the device, as well as operate the music player using its remote control.
The X10 model is an excellent example of Cocktail Audio's innovation. Here are a few of the other things that make this hi-fi stand out:
- CD storage system - It is capable of storing your CDs digitally. Simply use the device's recorder to save the tracks on a CD album to your music player. There are three memory options for the X10 - 500 GB, 1 TB and 2 TB of data storage. Encoding options include WAV and MP3 compressed rates of 128 k, 192 k and 320 k.
- Music streamer - You can network your Cocktail Audio hi-fi to other devices via Wi-Fi or an Ethernet cable, enabling you to play tunes from other sources.
- Internet radio - Cocktail Audio devices come equipped with an internet radio so you can tune into your favourite shows.
- LCD display - The LCD display on the front of the audio player makes it easy for you to see what's playing and the remote control allows you to search for songs by name, artist, album, genre or year.
- Compatibility with other formats - Even if you still have vinyl or cassettes, you can use a Cocktail Audio system. The manufacturer's devices can be connected to a turntable or tape player using the line in/line out ports, allowing you to save your favourite old tunes to the player. There are also USB ports, so you can connect MP3 players and memory sticks to the system, too.
Cocktail Audio specialises in music players and has really gone the extra mile to make its devices as user-friendly and functional as possible, without compromising on style and sound quality.